There are several stages of periodontal disease ranging from gingivitis to mild to moderate to severe periodontitis to irreversible bone and ligament loss.
Remember, there is a connection between a healthy mouth and a healthy body!
If you notice any of these signs, you should call to schedule an appointment:
- Gums that bleed during brushing and flossing
- Red, swollen or tender gums
- Gums that have pulled away from your teeth
- Persistent bad breath
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Loose or separating teeth
- Changes when your teeth fit together when you bite
- A change in the fit of your partial denture