- Your comfort is our first concern
- You will interact with friendly, caring, and experienced staff who provide the highest quality dental care available
- Thorough examinations including periodontal evaluation, oral cancer exam, TMJ (jaw joint) evaluation, blood pressure monitoring, and intra-oral camera exam
- Time to talk to the doctor — who will listen to you and your concerns or goals
- Clean, presentable operatories
- A professional, patient-centered environment
- No pressure — after all, they are your teeth
- A fast response from us
- And, most of all, a beautiful smile
For your convenience you can print out our new patient paperwork using the link below so you can have it filled out before your appointment. If you don’t have access to a printer we ask that you please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the paperwork at our office.
New Patient Information – click here to view.