Beautiful Smiles participates with the following dental insurance carriers:
- United Concordia (PPO, Discount Plan, & CHIP)
- Delta Dental (PPO & Premier)
- CIGNA (PPO & Discount Plan)
- AETNA (PPO & Discount Plan)
- MetLife (PPO only)
- BlueCross Dental (a product of Capital BlueCross, an affiliate of Dominion Chip Dental)
- DenteMax (PPO network)
- Guardian (DentalGuard)
- Dental Health Alliance (an Assurant Employee Benefit)
- United Healthcare (PPO only)
For the above listed carriers, we will accept the “assignment of benefit”, which means that your insurance company will pay us directly. In most cases, even if we do not participate with your insurance carrier we can still accept the assignment of benefits; however, in some cases an insurance carrier will not pay an out of network provider directly. If that is the case payment in full will be due at time of service and you will be reimbursed directly from your insurance carrier. When you receive treatment at Beautiful Smiles, we will submit your insurance claim electronically to your insurance carrier and any co-pays are due at time of service.
Visit our Financial Policy section for more information on forms of payment accepted.